Women have such a special place in God’s plan. We especially need each other; therefore, we must encourage and pray for one another. Come, be a part of Village Women’s Ministry Bible Study and grow in the Word with us while making lasting relationships in the body of Christ.
Disciple’s Prayer Life By T.W. Hunt and Catherine Walker
This classic, in,depth study will lead you to develop intimacy with God and effectiveness in your prayer life. As you examine biblical examples and apply biblical prayer principles, your relationship with God will grow fresher every day.
Disciple’s Prayer Life will teach you how to:
• develop a richer prayer life
• discover the unique way God relates to you
• give thanks and worship God
• use Scripture in prayer and make decisions based on biblical principles
• pray with others
• confess sin
• apply principles of asking
• deal with unanswered prayer and hindrances to prayer
• pray for yoursel£ others, and missions
• develop a prayer ministry
• continue growing in fellowship with God.
• Cost is $15.00
No matter where you are in your walk with God, you can develop a deeper, more intimate relationship with Him. ‘Disciple’s ‘Prayer Life will show you the way.
Register by clicking the day you would like to join.
January 20—April 14
6:00 p.m.—8:00 p.m.
Village Grounds Coffee Shop
January 21—April 15
9:30 a.m.—11:30 a.m.
A CALL TO PRAY
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
During each of our Bible studies, prayer cards will be available. Please fill them out. When the session is over, it will be an honor for the prayer team to lift your concerns to the Lord. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Also, special times of prayer and prayer walks will be shcduled through out the year.
Be joyful in hope, pateint in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”
In support of Share Hope (missions) the Women’s Ministry of Village is sponsoring and supplying a food pantry. We will be working to provide nutritious food to meet the challenges of feeding people who may be hungry. We will commit ourselves to provide excellent services.
PURPOSE STATEMENT: To nourish people, their souls and glorify GOD
We will work in coordination with other organizations to eliminate hunger in our community. Our food pantry leadership team is Mattie Carr , Teddi Ockunyzi, Karen Mayberry, Betty Anderson, Christy Mcdowell, B.J. Lawson, Suzanne Funicello, Lois Parlowe. If you are interested in this mission please call the church office.
- ADMIT that your sin separates you from the Holy God. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God—Romans 3:23 (NKJV)
- BELIEVE that Jesus Christ died and rose again to pay for your sins. God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us—Romans 5:8 (NKJV)
- CONFESS Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, repenting (turning away) from your sin. That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved—Romans 10:9 (NKJV)